Join us weekly for decorating tips, recipe ideas, fun and interesting ideas, seasonal posts, and the best finds. Welcome to Wednesday Weekly Wishlist!
Welcome to Weekly Wednesday Wishlist #114. We are so glad you are joining us. Ann is up first this week…
This post may contain affiliate links. See our Discloser Policy.
On Sutton Place
1.) I just shared a fall capsule wardrobe that’s full of fun ideas to spice up your autumn, and make you feel wonderful. It’s all casual, comfortable, and completely affordable!
2.) BESTSELLERS: this darling cream table lamp with a linen shade, my rustic wood lanterns in 2 sizes, this must-have denim jacket, this adorable embroidered fall pillow cover, and this striped crewneck pullover that I just got in grey multi, and LOVE, plus it’s on sale! And the bestseller BY FAR is this cute ribbed hoodie from Walmart. Just $17.98!
3.) FAVORITE QUOTE: “The soul always knows what to do to heal itself. The challenge is to silence the mind.” ~Caroline Myss
4.) INSPIRATION FOR ALL: if you are thinking about adding beadboard to your walls, this post is full of ideas. Take a tour of this peaceful Cape Porpoise cottage, check out this colorful home full of vintage finds in New South Wales, visit this small charming cottage filled with soft color and style.
5.) I stumbled upon this Etsy shop that sells hand embroidered items. There are little floral felt corner bookmarks, darling felt name banners, embroidered hair bows, snap clips, and so much more. It’s not too early to think stocking stuffers!
6.) There are still weeks and weeks of comfortable weather ahead, so here are some ideas for sprucing up your outdoor space: I think this 3 piece chat set is perfect for a porch or patio, this battery powered rattan lantern will cast a warm glow, this oval galvanized tub would make a great planter (make sure to drill holes in the bottom), and here is a bigger, round version. This cuddle chair and round ottoman set looks so cozy, and these beautiful wind chimes come in both bronze and silver.
7.) BAKE SOME BREAD FOR THE FREEZER: now is the time to bake some bread and freeze it to enjoy when autumn arrives. Our favorite is this so moist zucchini bread, but we also love this pumpkin bread, this super easy banana bread, and this applesauce bread.
8.) These posts are getting harder to write! I don’t want to bombard you with links, but coming up with all the inspiration is a challenge. I would love your input. Are you wishing for something special that I can help you with? Do you wish I shared more shopping links? Do you want more seasonal decor ideas? Recipes? Please let me know in the comments or shoot me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
9.) I haven’t started decorating for fall yet, but I’m so ready! I have a craft and a new drink recipe that I’m working on, but after that, bring it on! Enjoy the rest of the week!
1). Last weekend, I visited my favorite Amish greenhouse. And it was stocked up to the rafters with all kinds of beautiful fall plants. Over the years, I’ve found a very Easy Way To Create Designer Planters for outdoor spaces. I think this post will help you too!
2. Here are my favorite finds from Amazon this week.
3. I’ve been making Raw Apple Cake for decades! This cake is so easy to make and my very favorite fall recipe. I wanted to wait until September to feature it on WWW, but why wait? I know you will love it too!
4. Decor Crushes This Week…
Under $150: This soft, oversized bed throw blanket, this smoked cedar candle in a metallic finished container, this boxwood ball topiary, a set of two chic table lamps, this versatile basket, and this marble and brass mug stand.
6. Fall Decor: this cozy pumpkin pillow, these beautiful dry leaf branches, this honey or orange mini berry wreath, this big “blessed” wreath, this white pumpkin mug, and these textured glass pumpkin cloches.
7. Fun And Interesting Facts: What is the hashtag symbol called? What is the speed of a computer’s mouse measured in?
8. Last weekend, I started switching StoneGable’s homepage to feature fall! You can head over there and find lots of fall posts and inspiration.
9. In a couple of weeks, I’ll be sharing the first of two fall home tours for 2023. I am up to my elbows in fall decor. So until then, I thought you might like to see last year’s Use What You Have Fall Tour and Use What You Have Fall Tour, Part 2.
10. Words To Live By: Before his downfall, a person’s heart is proud, but humility comes before honor. Pro 18:12
Answer to #7: The hashtag symbol is technically called an octothorpe. The speed of a computer’s mouse is measured in Mickeys. Now you know!
1. The number one question I’m asked most often is what paint colors I use in my home. In this post, Soft and Pretty Paint Colors for Your Home, I share the complete list, including all my favorite neutrals, as well as the soft colors I used when we first moved in. You can see how the room decor has changed, along with the colors.
2. UNDER $50: This wonderful whitewashed mango wood serving set pairs perfectly with this serving bowl (both on sale and would make a great gift), this lovely woven lumbar pillow (I’m getting a pair for my living room chairs), this fabulous amber sphere bud vase in a unique shape, and this rustic mango wood carved pedastal.
4. UNDER $250: This gorgeous European brass spice mill (comes as a pair), these vintage framed sepia botanicals, my favorite flax linen comforter, this awesome terra cotta lamp, and this framed pampas shadow box wall art.
5. THIS WEEK ON THE BLOG I shared this fresh take on Fall Kitchen Decor, this classic way to style a Fall Hutch with Soft Neutral Colors, this table setting that Mixes Casual and Formal in a Seasonal Tablescape and how to create a Spa Bath Feeling to Indulge in Luxury at Home.
6. FASHION PICKS: I finished my quest for layered necklaces and now I’m working on bracelets. I’m loving this ID bracelet, these beaded bracelets in a few sizes, these labradorite bracelets, and this paper clip chain bracelet.
7. Do you love FREE printables? For those who enjoy printing out unique art, especially if you’re looking to update your recipe box, you’ll love these Free Printable Recipe Cards for Fall and Thanksgiving!
7. FURNITURE DEALS: This cozy farmhouse swivel chair, this marble and ash wood modern coastal end table, this chic raw wood and iron console table, this terrific white oak dresser with bin pulls, and this natural woven rattan club chair.
9. FEATURED SHOP: You may have spotted a few pieces above from a new shop I’ve never to linked to before. This is a new discovery for me and a shop I absolutely love, so be sure to check out Meridian decor. They have vintage pieces, as well as handcrafted items with a global aesthetic. You’ll find things for the kitchen, various textiles and creative gift ideas. Enjoy!
10. UP NEXT: Two new rooms dressed for fall…
Happy Wednesday, Friends!