There is always room for one more Christmas decoration especially when it is as bright and sassy and easy-to-make as this one! Even if you are not crafty you can make this! And don’t you love how colorful and merry this Christmas arrangement is? I used Vintage Charm ™ stacking bowls inspired by Pyrex® for the base of my arrangement. The New Dot design works perfectly with Christmas greens and round small ornaments! How cute! Let’s make a Christmas Stacking Bowl Arrangement…
See the Vintage Charm giveaway at the bottom of the post!
Don’t you love the bright colors!
Spot On was inspired by the “New Dots” pattern from 1967. I was actually around in 1967 and remember it! What a fun blast from the past! All the Vintage Charm sets are inspired by beloved designs of Pyrex opal glass bowls from the 50’s and 60’s! They have been updated but still have that amazing vintage feel!
Wouldn’t these bowls be such a cute hostess gift this holiday? I’m taking cookies to a Holiday Cookie exchange in another Vintage Charm set! I think my gingerbread men will look adorable standing in these bowls? Vintage Charm would make a very sweet Christmas gift too! Who on your gift giving list would love these bowls?
You can also find Vintage Charm at Target, Macy’s, Walmart and Amazon!
Vintage Charm bowls come in a set of three or 6 (lids for bowls) and come in different patterns… but my favorite is Spot On! You can see the other patterns HERE. This website is a must see! So kitschy yet modern… and I love the video!
Ready, let’s get started and make a Christmas arrangement!
You will need…
- Vintage Charm stacking bowls in your favorite pattern
- 2 smaller bowls
- a candle (for one variation)
- lots of little pieces of greens
- tiny ornaments
- *use your imagination and decorate your arrangement the way YOU love!
- Stack the large and medium bowls as shown above. Put a small bowl or cup in the bottom of the largest bowl to prop up the medium size bowl. Make sure the inside bowl/cup is big enough so when the Vintage Charm bowls are stacked the colorful design shows. It’s all about those cute vintage designs!
- I added a few pinecones around the base of the cup in the large bowl as a filler. This is optional, but it really saves on greens!
- Stick greens into the bottom bowl so they fill the gap between the bottom bowl and the middle bowl. Make sure they are short enough that most of the vintage pattern is showing. At this point just add evergreen sprigs… no other greens or decor.
4. Stack the small Vintage Charm bowl into the medium bowl the using instructions 1 and 2.
5. Add greens around the base of the medium bowl.
6. Add greens in the small bowl… or add a candle to it. (I added a candle to mine and work the greens around it)
7. Embellish with other greens and little ornaments.
Now all you have to do is light the candle! So easy and such a pretty arrangement!
Let’s have a…
G I V E A W A Y
One lucky reader will win a…
VINTAGE CHARM BOWL SET INSPIRED BY PYREX!
Leave a comment… like what Vintage Charm pattern you like the best. Go HERE to see all the cute patterns. And make sure to check out the darling video there too!
Or how about telling us what favorite Christmas recipe you make that could go in Vintage Charm bowls? I’d LOVE you to share your recipe here too!
Make sure to use the rafflecopter platform below to enter!
This cute post is sponsored by Vintage Charm inspired by Pyrex. LOVE these bowls!