There is always room for one more Christmas decoration especially when it is as bright and sassy and easy-to-make as this Christmas Stacking Bowl Arrangement! Even if you are not crafty you can make this! And don’t you love how colorful and merry this Christmas arrangement is? How cute and kitschy!
Let’s make a Christmas Stacking Bowl Arrangement…
Don’t you love the bright colors!
Spot On was inspired by the “New Dots” pattern from 1967. I was actually around in 1967 and remember it! What a fun blast from the past!
You can use any bowls as long as you have a large, medium and small size. They don’t even have to match. I’m styling this arrangement with all white bowls!
Ready, let’s get started and make a Christmas arrangement!
HERE’S WHAT YOU WILL NEED
You will need…
- stacking bowls
- 2 smaller bowls (to insert in the stacking bowls)
- a candle (for one variation)
- lots of little pieces of greens
- tiny ornaments
- *use your imagination and decorate your arrangement the way YOU love
HOW TO PUT TOGETHER A CHRISTMAS STACKING BOWL ARRANGEMENT
- Stack the large and medium bowls as shown above. Put a small bowl or cup in the bottom of the largest bowl to prop up the medium-size bowl. Make sure the inside bowl/cup is tall enough so when the bowls are stacked the design on them shows. It’s all about the designs!
- I added a few pinecones around the base of the cup in the large bowl as a filler. This is optional, but it really saves on greens!
- Stick little bits of greens into the bottom bowl so they fill the gap between the bottom bowl and the middle bowl. Make sure they are short enough so they don’t cover up the middle bowl. At this point just add evergreen sprigs… no other greens or decor.
4. Stack the small Vintage Charm bowl into the medium bowl the using instructions 1 and 2.
5. Add greens around the base of the medium bowl.
6. Arrange greens in the small bowl… or add a candle to it. (I added a candle to mine and work the greens around it)
7. Embellish with other greens and little ornaments.
Now all you have to do is light the candle! So easy and such a pretty arrangement!
I love arrangements like this one because they are a recipe or a formula, of sorts. There are so many ways to remake this! You are only limited by your own imagination!