This candleholder diy is so simple! They are like the ones that we all love from Pottery Barn that will give our homes an organic, summery feel! Don’t you love candle glow? I sure do!!! So, if you are like me and love how lighting a candle can give a whole room instant ambiance then I have an insanely easy and inexpensive and very beach chic diy for you!!!!
I love when the idea in my mind comes out even better than I expected! This candleholder diy has lots of texture and can be left plain or embellished for a nod to the season. These pretty ones were decorated with a summery feel!
HOW TO MAKE ROPE WRAPPED CANDLEHOLDER DIY
This candleholder diy could not be easier! Even if you are not crafty you can make rope wrapped candleholders!
Once I gathered up everything to make these candleholders they were so easy to put together. I don’t think they took 10 minutes to make. And they look so pretty!
MATERIALS AND INSTRUCTIONS…
- glass cylinder
- organic looking rope (see the ROPE HERE)
- hot glue gun and hot glue
- any embellishment (see my STARFISH HERE)
2. Using hot glue, adhere the rope to the bottom front of the glass cylinder.
4. Wrap the rope around the cylinder about one third the way up from the bottom. Cut and glue the rope to the cylinder to finish.
5. Hot glue a beach element to the front of the cylinder.
6. Make another!!!! And then add a candle!
This candleholder diy is definitely an easy way to add a lot of interest and beauty to your decor!
You might also like these easy summer ideas…