Christmas is not far away. Now is the perfect time to think about decorating your home and stocking up on what you need. Today I am part of a HOLIDAY DECORATING EMPORIUM. Think of it like the best Christmas shops packed with beautiful decor picked just for you! Ready?
This post contains affiliate links. That means when you click on some of the links in this post and you make a purchase I earn a small commission at no cost to you. All my opinions are my own.
Not only are the Christmas home decor items perfect for your home but they make amazing gifts too!
My “shop” is featuring Pillows, Throws, Candles and Lanterns, and Fabulous Christmas Decorations!
Let’s get started…
One of the best ways to add a bit of Christmas to any room is to add a festive, seasonal pillow! So pretty!
Here are 5 tips for adding Christmas pillows to your home…
- Now is the time to use pillows with lots of texture! Think about wool, nubby cotton, and velvet!
- Use just one fabulous pillow that has a great Christmas image or saying in a room! It makes a huge happy Christmas statement!
- One glorious fur pillow will set a luxurious tone to Christmas decor. Oh, how beautiful!
- Use a beautiful Christmas pillow on your bed
- Choose pillows that will work until Spring
COZY WARM THROWS
Wrap yourself in a pretty warm throw this Christmas or layer it over a chair, sofa or bed!
Here are 5 best tips for using throw blankets…
- Use a gorgeous nubby or fur throw to add a layer of softness to a room
- Have a throw handy to snuggle in
- Casually toss a throw on a chair, sofa, or bed so it does not look purposefully folded
- Toss a throw blanket at the end of a bed
- Get a blanket ladder and fold several blankets on it that works with your Holiday decor
LIGHT UP THE NIGHT
Candle glow washes a Christmas home in a pretty golden glow! Magical!
Here are some ways to use those gorgeous candles, lanterns, and light in your Christmas decor…
- use battery operated candles on timers- this makes Christmas lights so much easier!
- use votive, lanterns or fairy lights across a mantel or buffet
- add a bit of snow to the bottom of any clear candleholder to give a it a frosty look
- add battery operated fairy lights to an indoor Christmas wreath
- group candles together for a show stopping look
CHRISTMAS HOME DECOR
Deck the halls with lots of pretty holiday home decor items like the ones below…
- use the same type of elements over and over again throughout your home
- a tight color palette make a home look even more beautiful
- group decor with greens and lights
- create one Christmas focal point in a room
- keep Christmas tchotchkes to a minimum
I must share my absolute favorite thing to add to all my holiday decor! SNOW! It makes all my decor look magical!
And the very very very best snow I have ever used is HERE. It’s so fluffy!
I use to over and over again each year! I think everyone could use a box or two!!!!
Enjoy our CHRISTMAS EMPORIUM!
Please visit my blogging friend’s Christmas Shops below…
Please enjoy the other curated collections at the “shops” below!