Make this pretty leaf candle to tuck into your fall decor! It only takes about 10 minutes to put together, and you probably have everything you need to make it! Use it on a fall tablescape or on a mantel or coffee table. It also makes a very festive gift.
Let’s make a pretty fall leaf candle for our homes! Fall DIY decor transforms our homes into something uniquely yours? This fall candle DIY takes less than 10 minutes to make and you probably have all the things to make it around your house! Ready? Let’s get started…
I love this fall DIY because there are so many ways to can change it up and make it something completely different and completely yours!
HERE’S WHAT YOU WILL NEED…
- glass cylinder, square, or another glass container
- candle shorter than your glass container
MAKING A FALL CANDLE DIY
This is the easiest fall DIY decor!
Wrap the twine several times around a clear glass container and tie the twine securely, but not too tight, in a knot.
Slip a faux or real fall leaf or two under the twine. I also added a few faux acorns around the candle.
You can add a drop of clear glue between the leaves and the glass container to keep the leaves in place.
Light and enjoy! So so easy!
The faux leaves glowed from the candlelight behind them. Don’t you love that look!
I also used real oak leaves from our yard. I ironed them between dishtowels to make them flat-ish!
The real leave had a pretty but different look.
Easy peasy fall leaf decor!
Speaking of looks… I LOVE how a bit of orange looks with lots of white. So I’m keeping these fall leave candleholders simple and everything around it white! So pretty, right?
Here are some easy ways to use these pretty candleholders…
- make these candle holders in different sizes and group them together
- use a ribbon to tie the leaves to the glass candleholder
- add Indian corn or candy corn around the base of the candle
- add to a fall table for ambiance
- line the leaf candleholders along the mantel
- give them as little fall gifts
- take out the candle and use the container for fall nibbles at a fall gathering
Sweet friends, do not leave these candle holders unattended with a lit candle in them. But you knew that.
I hope you give this 10-minute fall decor a try!
You might like these other easy fall DIYS…