Don’t you love a super easy fall diy? This fall candle diy takes less than 10 minutes to make and you probably have all the things to make it around your house! Ready? Let’s get started…
I love this project because there are so many ways to can change it up and make it something completely different!
HERE’S WHAT YOU WILL NEED…
- glass cylinder, square or other glass container
- candle shorter than your glass container
MAKING A FALL CANDLE DIY
Wrap the twine several times around a clear glass container and tie the twine securely, but not too tight, in a knot.
Slip a faux or real fall leaf or two under the twine. I also added a few faux acorns around the candle.
Light and enjoy! So so easy!
The faux leaves glowed from the candlelight behind them. I really loved that look!
I also used real oak leaves from our yard. I ironed them between dishtowels to make them flat-ish!
The real leave had a pretty but different look.
Speaking of looks… I LOVE how a bit of orange looks with lots of white. So I’m keeping these fall leave candleholders simple and everything around it white! So pretty, right?
Here are some easy ways to use these pretty candleholders…
- make these candle holders in different sizes and group together
- add to a fall table for ambiance
- line the leaf candleholders along the mantel
- give them as little fall gifts
- take out the candle and use the container for fall nibbles at a fall gathering
Sweet friends, do not leave these candle holders unattended with a lit candle in them. But you knew that.
I hope you give this 10-minute fall decor a try!