Oh, I love strawberries! And they will be making an appearance at so many roadside stands in my area soon. Literally, fresh for the picking! Today I’m combining my love for strawberries and need for an easy peasy breakfast. I bet you will love love love this pretty and delicious and healthy overnight strawberry vanilla oatmeal!
Let’s make a fabulous summer breakfast to wake up to. You will love Overnight Strawberry Vanilla Oatmeal! And it’s also a scrumptious dish to feed family and overnight guests!
OVERNIGHT STRAWBERRY VANILLA OATMEALS
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup milk your favorite
- 1-2 tsp honey
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 TBS Chia seeds
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 6 sliced strawberries plus more for top
- Stir all the ingredients together except the strawberries.
- Fill jars or small dishes.
- Push sliced strawberries to the bottom of the jar as shown
- Refrigerate overnight and top with more strawberry before serving.
You might like to follow me on Pinterest and see what I’m finding to pin every day HERE. You can also find other delicious recipes like Overnight Strawberry Vanilla Oatmeal on my Recipe board!