OUTDOOR PILLOW DIY
This outdoor pillow diy is brilliant! Did you know you can make outdoor throw pillows from a vinyl table cloth? Actually, I got four pretty, colorful pillows from one tablecloth! Let’s make easy outdoor pillows…
I love when easy, brilliant and pretty get together! It’s magic for our homes! I found myself in the tablecloth aisle of the Dollar Store and the idea of making some great waterproof, outdoor pillows from them just popped into my head!
I went home and whipped up four 18″ colorful outdoor pillows in about an hour!
Here’s how easy they are to make…
OUTDOOR PILLOW DIY INSTRUCTIONS
- Pretty flannel backed vinyl tablecloth
- Pillow inserts
- Needle and Thread
- To make a pillow cut the vinyl into two equal squares plus 1 inch. So if you want an 18 ” pillow, cut a 19 ” square.
- Sew right side’ together on three and a half sides using a 1/2 ” seam allowance.
- Turn right side out and stuff with pillow insert
- Hand stitch the open edge of your outdoor pillow.
What a great idea! The thought of using a vinyl tablecloth for pillows has never crossed my mind. I love how bright and cheerful your pillow turned out – perfect for summer! I would love for you to share at Homestyle Gathering!