I know you love easy-to-do projects! And things that cost very little or no money at all. I know that you like great style and easy to use pieces. This little NO SEW TABLECLOTH RUNNER has everything you and I love in project and more!!! It all stated with a beautiful Ralph Lauren tablecloth I found on sale for $5.00! At the time I was not quite sure what I would do with it, but I knew that I was not going to leave it in the sale bin at HomeGoods!
This month’s NO-SEW group is celebrating… SPRING!
This table runner is light weight and easy. Perfect for spring!
This little table runner will be perfect for spring! I love black and white and spring colors! And what really made this project extra easy is that the tablecloth pattern was checked! SCORE!!! So easy to cut without measuring!
Don’t you love the little sassy pom-pom trim?
Do you have a great tablecloth that you no longer use? This is the perfect project to try!!!! Just think of all the gorgeous table runners you can make!!!
StoneGable NO-SEW Tablecloth Runner
- Fusible Bonding Web
- fabric glue or hot glue
2. Iron the cut edges over 1/2 inch on the wrong side of the tablecloth.
3. Iron over another 1/2 inch. Add Fusible Bonding Web to the folded edges according to the package.
4. The bonded seam is smooth and finished
5. Pick a cute trim to finish the bottom the the table runner. I this darling pom-pom trim in my embellishment box so I used what I had!
6. Glue the trim on to the runner’s ends with fabric glue. If you don’t intend to wash the runner then you can hot glue the trim on to the table runner.
The possibilities are endless! I hope this inspires you to make a fabulous table runner for your home too!
Now, check out all the great no-sew’s this month.