I love love love to create printable graphics. And since I signed up for a FREE trial of GraphicStock I have been downloading and creating fun printables like cards and gift tags and fabulous food labels and lots and lots of Autumn designs ready to be frammed! Today I have some of my latest creations for you to download for free AND I’ll show you how you can make your own creative printables using Graphic Stock too! You can sign up for a 7 day FREE trial and download tons of great graphics to use for all your projects! Don’t miss the TWO giveaway’s going on at the bottom of the post! Big fun!!!!
Here’s an easy fall printable that is suitable for framing…
Isn’t it cute and cheeky and fun for fall! Wouldn’t this printable look great on a clipboard propped up on your mantel or a side table? YOU BET!!! To download this free printable click HERE.
GraphicStock, a subscription stock media site has a library of 250,000 images, graphics, vector, icons and more… all waiting for you to download and use. Just think how fun it will be to download and make your own original Christmas tags this year!!!! Or how about creating personalized birthday or thank you cards! I’m making creative labels for organizing… and a header for my journal!
GraphicStock is constantly adding to their library and the images are all royalty free! During your 7 day free trial you can download 140 graphics!!! How cool is that! You will have a blast choosing what graphic you will keep forever!
GraphicStock challenged me to use 5 of their fabulous images and come up with a creative project. EASY-PEASY!!! I love fun-to-frame seasonal printables that I can slip into my home decor!!! Make sure to look for the new printable in my home this fall!
Here the graphic I chose to make printable fall art…
And here is the printable I made using the GraphicStock images and PicMonkey!
Let me show you just how easy it is to make a fall printable… step-by-step!!!!
First, I signed up for a 7 day trial subscription to GraphicStock. You can sign up HERE too. Make sure to put the “cancel date” on your calendar if you do not want to continue a subscription. That’s it! Step 1 is so easy! I hope you will be taking advantage of all the free graphics you can be downloadeing in those 7 days!!!!
Once you have joined…Download the FOREST STOCK IMAGE
Now log into or join PicMonkey, a free editing program.
It looks like this…
Click on the “edit” button at the top of the page and choose the Forest Stock Image.
Now it’s time to “crop” images one at a time.
- Choose “crop” from the left side menu.
- Crop the image as close as you can
- Click “apply”
I cropped the acorn, the three leaves and the flowers.
Now click “save” and save your images to a file or your desk top.
Now we are ready to create our GraphicStock Printable!!!
Go to the PicMonkey home page and choose “design” and then choose “square” from the drop down screen.
Now let’s get some of those pretty graphics we just cropped on to our work surface!
- Click the butterfly icon on the left sidebar. It’s where you will find all your graphics.
- Click “your own” at the top of the page.
- Click “my computer”
Then choose the file and the image you want and click “open”.
Open up your cropped images and size and move them with your cursor!
Now, let’s add a nice saying… AUTUMN LEAVES ARE FALLING!
- Click on the “Tt” on the left sidebar
- Click on “Add Text”. A text box will show up in your work area. Choose the font you desire and type in the words you want.
- You can change the color of the font by clicking on the “color bar” in the pop up box.
And here’s the final product for you to print and use in your home!!! To print your copy click HERE!
And now that you know how to make a graphic of your own… GraphicStock have a challenge for you and a chance to win a $25.00 Visa Gift card!
HERE’S HOW TO ENTER TO WIN ONE OF 2 $25.00 VISA GIFT CARDS…
- Sign up for a 7 day GraphicStock FREE trial HERE. What a great offer! A win/win!!!!
- Find graphics you would like to use on a project or use the one’s linked to below
- Comment on what kind of project you would like to create. Link some of the GraphicStock images you would use in the comment section of this post.
YOU MUST DO 1 through 3 to win!!!!
4. For an additional chance to win actually create a fun project and link it to your social media using the hashtag #GraphicStockChallenge. Make sure you email me an image of your project and I will feature it!
You can use these GraphicStock graphics for your challenge:
Here are a couple more fun fall projects I’ve whipped up using the graphics above…
You will be amazed at all the beautiful, fun, graphics you will find on GraphicStocks!!! I’m so excited to see what projects you come up with!!!
Remember to pin this to your Pinterest DIY or PROJECT boards. You can follow me on Pinterest HERE and see the great things I’m finding to pin everyday!