Let’s learn to make a pocket napkin fold! It will be perfect for summer entertaining! Once you get the hang of creating a pocket napkin, you can whip out enough for a party in 10 minutes! How cute would this be for your next bbq or picnic? Let’s make it in 10 minutes!
This easy pocket napkin fold will be your favorite!!!!!
This is my go-to napkin fold any time of the year. I don’t iron my napkins but smooth them out with my hands and that is good enough!
Grab and napkin and learn how to make this really cute napkin fold!
HOW TO MAKE AN EASY POCKET NAPKIN FOLD…
- Spread the napkin right side up on a flat surface. DID YOU NOTICE I DID NOT IRON THIS NAPKIN? Make it easy on yourself, sweet friend!
- Fold the napkin in half, wrong sides together.
- Take the top layer and fold it down to the fold line on the bottom layer. The top layer will now have a fold line in the middle of the napkin.
- Turn the napkin over. Be careful that it stays folded.
- Fold over the right side 1/4 the length of the napkin.
- Fold it over again so the left edge of the folded part touches the center line of the napkin.
- Fold the left side over a little more than 1/4 width.
- Fold the left side over again, matching the far edge.
Tie a jute string around the napkin just below the fold and insert utensils into the fold.
I hope these fun napkins will show up on your summer table!