One of my favorite things about Spring and Easter are the beautiful organic decorations and arrangements and vignette to be made! And the sweet, little Easter Egg arrangement I’m sharing today is my favorite. So easy to make and just think of all the fun possibilities! Group them together down the center of the table and it makes a darling centerpiece. Put one of these arrangements at each place setting and they become pleasant surprises for your guests! How fun! And don’t forget to tuck them into a spring vignette or shelves! Let’s make an easy Easter Egg arrangement!
You can also listen to all DTT podcast, get the show notes and all links HERE.
Today is HOME STYLE SATURDAY! My blogger friends and I have looked through our archives to bring you our favorites! Thank you, Lory, from Designthusiam for putting this together!
Now let’s do a little spring DIY… an easy Easter Egg Flower Arrangement!
Here’s what you will need:
- egg cups
- fresh eggs
- Gather up fresh eggs. I just happened to find these pretty green eggs at a friend’s farm. If you want to color your eggs crack them first and then watercolor them.
- Crack the egg about 1/4 the way from the pointy end. And gently break it. Wash it out.
- Choose pretty, tiny flowers. I got these from my local grocery store.
4. Put an egg into an egg cup.
5. Fill with water and arrange flowers
6. Group and enjoy!
So simple and so sweet!
These little egg cups are perfect when you want a little pop of Spring!
You might want to follow me on Pinterest and see what I’m finding every day HERE.