If you are looking for an EASY, IMPRESSIVE, FESTIVE … and CHEAP Christmas project…THIS IS IT!!!! Even if you are not a crafter, this Coffee Filter Tree And Wreath are soooo much fun to make and the result is AMAZING!!!!!
I bought all I needed (except the tree cones and star) at the Dollar Store and got busy… Here’s how I made my Christmas decorations for next to nothing…
The wreath is big and fluffy and full!
I made each of these decorations in just about 1 hour! So easy! So fun!
Dollar Store Coffee Filter Tree And Wreath
- 1-2 packages of 200 count coffee filters (I used unbleached… but to have a white tree or wreath use white filters)
- straw wreath (I forget what size I used)
- large Styrofoam tree cone
- cardboard star painted white and dipped in Epson salts
- assorted small ball ornaments
- hot glue
Coffee Filter Wreath
Coffee Filter Tree
* Just to clarify… as you work your way up the tree crumple the coffee filters into a tighter, smaller mass. You want to keep the cone shape of the tree as you work your way up.
TA-DA… or should I say… FA-LA-LA-LA-LA! Doesn’t look like it came from the Dollar Store, does it?