CAN I DECORATE YOUR HOME FOR CHRISTMAS?
Could you use a little help decorating your home this Christmas? Well, I’d love to stop by and bring my years and years of decorating and tons of festive ideas right to your front door and into your home! This is my favorite time of year to decorate and I so want to use all the decades of experience and knowledge I have to help you decorate your home! Because I can’t come to your home I can do the next best thing…
As part of StoneGable Interior Decorating, I have created a way to HELP YOU personally decorate YOUR very home! I call it the…
CHRISTMAS DECORATING SPECIAL
I would love to help you decorate three distinct areas of your home for Christmas by…
- helping you create a Christmas mantel or horizontal surface like the top of a buffet or bedroom dresser
- helping you create a dining room or kitchen table Christmas centerpiece
- helping you create a Christmas vignette or a coffee table
Here’s how it works…
- Go HERE and sign up! Pick a date from the calendar on the page to have a Christmas decorating phone consultation with me.
- Then fill out the questionnaire provided. The questions are easy and very straightforward. Be as specific as you can answering them, please! The more I know, the better I can help you decorate!
- After that, if you have a smartphone you can take pictures and email me images of the space you want to decorate (the three areas above) and pictures of Christmas decor you have and would like to use in this decorating project. If you don’t have the ability to take pictures that’s okay! An important note: if you would like to add new Christmas decor to the areas we are decorating let me know in the questionnaire and I’ll find sources for as many as I can and we can discuss them during your consultation!
Then I’ll get to work and create a plan so you can design a mantel, table centerpiece and a vignette that are all merry and bright and filled with beauty and Christmas Spirit! All this with YOU in mind! And we can chat about how YOU can implement your decorating plan!
How does that sound? The spaces for the Christmas Decorating Special are very limited so reserve your spot NOW!
I’m hoping to help you get a good start decorating your home this Holiday season!!!!!
Right now this CHRISTMAS SPECIAL OFFER is just … $49.00! Yes, you read that right!
A decorating consultation like this would be over $150.00. But to spread the Christmas spirit I am slashing the price and offering it to my beautiful readers for a very discounted price!
Hurry to reserve your spot.
I can’t wait to start decorating with you!
Payment with PalPal only. If you don’t have a palpal account sign up free HERE.
You are so kind and generous, Yvonne. You are going to make someone’s Christmas much brighter. Enjoy! So many of your beautiful decorating ideas are now part of my Christmas decor. Who knew that bleached pinecones could be such a pretty embellishment to wreaths and vignettes, or just in a bowl? Have been scouring past Christmas blogs, and so looking forward to “seeing” your home this year.
Yvonne, I dearly love following your wonderful blog and sharing your christian faith with us blog followers.My christmas wish is that you could get a coffee table book published with all your decorating tips and tricks. You are such a talented lady. Have a great day!
I have been approached by a publishing company and hopefully someday, but I really love the personal relations with my blogging family of readers and I just don’t have the time right now. Remember I post nearly every day! You are so dear for wishing this. xo
When that someday happens, I will be one of the first to pre-order!
I will very shortly moving from my home of 28 years into an apartment . In preparation of this move I held an auction. Inadvertently all of my Christmas decorations were also sold. I am starting from the ground up. I will searching your past posts for helpful tips.
What a wonderful idea and offer! And so affordable! Love it!
I would love to take advantage of the holiday decorating consultation, but I’m out of town until Sunday. If I sign up for Friday, November 30, will that be enough time for you?
Yes, pleas sign up!