I have an obsession with really good guacamole! YUM!!!! Not so much the humble avocado, but when you add just a few fresh ingredients to a mashed avocado there is magic! Today I’m sharing my very favorite guacamole. It’s a keeper recipe! Easy to make and a big crowd pleaser. So if you are serving it to a crowd make sure you have lots and lots! I serve it with tortilla chips, but my favorite way to eat it is on toast for breakfast!
- 4 ripe Haas avocados
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1 garlic, pressed
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 1 handful of fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- salt and pepper
- Cut the avocados in half and take out the pit. Scoop the flesh from the skin and put it into a big bowl. Mash the avocado flesh with a fork. Leave it a little chunky.
- Fold in all the ingredients.
- Refrigerate with plastic wrap laying on the guacamole so it won't get brown. Serve with chips or toasted bread.
- Guacamole is best serve fresh.
You might like to follow me on Pinterest and see what I’m pinning every day HERE.