This post really should be called 2 MINUTE DECOR! It is sooooo easy to do and can give any room a very happy and spring-like facelift! We really all know what to do… sometimes we need to be reminded. I love this little, easy way to make a nest! Use your favorite bowls, pedestal plate, silver gravy boat. Be creative! You can make your “nest” from Easter grass, straw, raffia or any fluff you find around the house. I think shredded newspaper would look fabulous to make a nest to tuck eggs into.
This is much more a “recipe” than a “how-to”. Just use my simple idea and let your imagination go!
My little 10 MINUTE SPRING DECOR is sitting on my dining room sideboard.
Here’s how easy it was to make…
- “fluff”… anything to rest your eggs on. Use you imagination!
- paper towels
- eggs I used eggs I blew out last year. Faux eggs will work too. Here’s another idea… Moss balls!
- bowl, dish, grandmom’s silver sugar bowl, plater… use your imagination!
2. Here’s a little secret that will save you from buying lots of fluff… Fill bowl with lightly crumpled paper towels. Add fluff and then arrange eggs.
3. Pull up some of the fluff around the eggs to make them look nestled in!
TA-DA! So, so easy and very springy!
To make this little spring “nest” a vignette add a couple of other spring items. I added a white pitcher of grocer-bought tulips and a little brown blown-out egg. Easy-peasy!
I know this was a such an easy little 10 MINUTE DECOR idea, but it can be used many many ways! Just use your imagination. What would you do, using this post as inspiration, to make a 10 MINUTE DECOR?
Remember to pin this to your Pinterest SPRING or DECOR boards. You can follow me on Pinterest and see all the Spring things I am pinning HERE.