Let’s be honest, Christmas can be exhausting!!! And time is at a premium during the holidays, for sure! How about making a fun and easy and fabulous Christmas decoration that will only take 10 minutes to put together and will last until the New Year? Let’s gather up some pretty Christmassy things and make an arrangement that you can use on a table! Even if you are not crafty, you can do this! Sound good? I’ll show you how!
I’m so glad you are joining me today for…
Make sure you check out the great 10 MINUTE CHRISTMAS DECORATING ideas from my blogging friends at the end of this post!
This is such an easy arrangement and there are so many amazing ways to make it. Here’s what you will need…
- wooden box or any container or tray
- faux or real greens (I use faux greens and real boxwood)
- a terracotta pot
- fresh cranberries
- make it your own and add other things too!
I put the arrangement together on my potting bench right outside my back door.
- Put a terracotta pot in the box (or what you are using to hold your arrangement) and the candle in the pot.
- Cut and arrange greens in the box around the terracotta pot.
- Add fresh cranberries into the terracotta pot around the candle. And tuck baby pinecones into the greens.
That’s it! Done!
See, easy-peasy and so full of Christmas spirit! Remember, even if you are not crafty or a decorator YOU CAN DO THIS!!!
I have my 10 MINUTE CHRISTMAS DECOR on my kitchen table. I added a few pinecone candles I got at my local Pottery Barn outlet last year around the arrangement.
Wouldn’t this make a thoughtful and amazing hostess gift?
Get inspired and make Christmas decorating easy this year… visit the following blogs!
You can follow me on Pinterest and see all the great things I am finding to pin Here.