BEFORE WE BEGIN…
StoneGable has a new facebook fan page. I’m no longer using my old facebook page.
Please head over to Facebook and “like” my new page by clicking HERE.
Keep up to date on StoneGable news… and leave me a little message and some love!
Welcome to …
I know it’s not technically fall yet. But most bloggers are in the middle of Fall… decorating… and dreaming… and pulling our boxes of faux pumpkins from the basement.
It was 92 degrees in my neck of the woods… it sure doesn’t feel like fall! But… I am drilling holes in pumpkins… and painting pumpkins… and sewing pumpkin pillows… and putting pumpkins in cloches! No matter what the calendar or thermometer says… it’s fall at StoneGable!
And there are a whole lot of you probably doing the same!
Thanks for the fabulously inspiring fall posts I’ve seen lately… and all the great posts that feed my creativity and make my “fun things to make” list longer and longer!
Here are some examples of just what I’m talking about…
Look at these adorable and SIMPLE FALL NAPKIN RINGS from Christina at I GOTTA CREATE!
I’m thinking Thanksgiving!!!!
I have a confession… I am an ironer! Is that a word? Yes, we iron almost everything at StoneGable. So when I saw this wonderful IRONING BOARD TRAY I swooned!!!!
Even if you don’t like to iron, this ironing tray would be good to have around to iron napkins etc. A big thanks to Marti at SEWLICIOUS HOME DECOR.
QUEEN BEE COUPONS shares HOW TO ROAST GARLIC. Roasted garlic has such a rich, nutty, mild flavor… YUMMY!
I can’t wait to visit Mary at HOME IS WHERE THE BOAT IS when she has a new post. Each post is sheer beauty and delight!!!! See what I mean by visiting her and MEETING BIRDIE.
Look at this very clever LAUNDRY ROOM SIGN from Christy at CONFESSIONS OF A SERIAL DO-IT-YOURSELFER! I got a kick out of the single sock!!!
There are so many red velvet cake lovers out there. Suzanne from SIMPLY SUZANNE takes that love to a whole new level with RED VELVET BROWNIES. These look scrumptious!
Don’t we all love HOME TOURS!!!! Oh, yes we do! Thanks to Christina from REMODELANDO LA CASA for sharing this AMAZING NEW HAMPSHIRE HOME TOUR. You have got to see this house!!!!
Check out the color of this CHIPPY DRESSER from BEBE&J. The MMS color is vibrant! Beautifully done!
This week I’m sharing an INSANELY easy VINTAGE SILVERWARE WALL DECOR DIY. I’ve included the printable images too!
If you have been featured, please grab a “featured” button on my sidebar!
* Please link your post using your permalink
* Please link back to TUTORIALS TIPS AND TIDBITS in the body of your post. You can find my button TTT button on my sidebar. No mass link page, please!
* Visit other TTT participants… let’s all visit at least 3 others and comment
* Please link up only photographs that belong to you.
* It would be nice if you would follow me, thanks!
* If you would like to pin an image on Pinterest, please pin it from the original source, not StoneGable
* By participating, you are giving me permission to use your linked post and picture as a featured link in an upcoming TUTORIALS TIPS AND TIDBITS. I may also use your post and any image to alter for a TTT title page and facebook announcement.