TUTORIALS TIPS AND TIDBITS #65
I just want to remind all my readers that the last “T” in TTT stands for TIDBITS…. this is where you can post any creative thing you want! Have a house tour… join in! How about showing off your new bedspread or lamp… join in. And what about sharing a great recipe… you bet!
any little tidbit will do
Now let’s look at some inspiration from last week…
Christina from REMODELANDO LA CASA shared how she made these fabulous FRENCH GRAIN SACK TOWELS. Great gift Christina!
This is a fun recipe for all you dog lovers (and I know most of you are) from Vicki at LIFE IN MY EMPTY NEST. My dog Scamp will love PEANUT BUTTER PUMPKIN DOG BISCUITS
Debbie from CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT shows us that we can find French style almost anywhere. Check out FINDING FRENCH FARMHOUSE STYLE AT WALMART… ooh la la!
Look what Liz from LOVE GROWS WILD made… a GIANT DISTRESSED FALL SIGN. Just think of all the places you could put this!
OH YUMMY! APPLE PIE EGG ROLLS from Holly at SPEND WITH PENNIES is such a creative recipe. This is on my must-try list!
These little BURLAP PUMPKINS from Aimee at REFRESH RENEW stole my heart!! I’m making these next week. LOVE LOVE LOVE them!
This is a fabulous GARDEN FENCE SHADE by Jeanette from CREATING A LIFE. What an impressive tutorial!!!
Isn’t this FALL PINECONE WREATH from D at THE SHADY PORCH so creative! What a fabulous color too!
What could be better with your morning coffee than APPLE CIDER DONUTS from Tanya at TWELVE 0 EIGHT? I’ll have two please!
This week I’m sharing a NO SEW BURLAP WREATH PILLOW. SOOO easy!
If you have been featured, please grab a “featured” button on my sidebar!
* Please link your post using your permalink
* Please link back to TUTORIALS TIPS AND TIDBITS in the body of your post. You can find my button TTT button on my sidebar. No mass link page, please!
* Visit other TTT participants… let’s all visit at least 3 others and comment
* Please link up only photographs that belong to you.
* It would be nice if you would follow me, thanks!
* If you would like to pin an image on Pinterest, please pin it from the original source, not StoneGable
* By participating, you are giving me permission to use your linked post and picture as a featured link in an upcoming TUTORIALS TIPS AND TIDBITS. I may also use your post and any image to alter for a TTT title page and facebook announcement.