TUTORIALS TIPS AND TIDBITS #60
I’m full of DIY projects dancing in my head after coming back from Haven and spending time with some of my favorite bloggers!!!! So many ideas!!!!
Sorta like TTT… lots of ideas here too!
Let’s get this party started… Here are a few entries last week to inspire you…
Meg at OLIVER AND RUST has an amazing office. I’d lock myself in and just enjoy it’s great ambiance!
Yes, this is a PAINTED CHAIR by Daniela from FRUGAL AIN’T CHEAP. She gives a very well done tutorial and makes a pretty good case for not reupholstering old furniture!!!!
Christina from REMODELANDO LA CASA created this awesome PAINTED TRAY. I love the Greek Key design!!!
Look at these scrumptious CHEESY RANCH POTATOES.. oh, yummy! Head on over to see Holly at SPEND WITH PENNIES for the recipe.
I love wreaths… and this LEMON AND BURLAP WREATH from Ann ON SUTTON PLACE is gorgeous. Thanks Ann for the great tutorial!
SUNFLOWERS! The say early fall to me! Debra from COMMON GROUND shows off some very pretty SUNFLOWER DECOR.
Don’t forget to get my new newsletter in your mailbox! Subscribe on my right sidebar!
If you have been featured, please grab a “featured” button on my sidebar!
* Please link your post using your permalink
* Please link back to TUTORIALS TIPS AND TIDBITS in the body of your post. You can find my button TTT button on my sidebar. No mass link page, please!
* Visit other TTT participants… let’s all visit at least 3 others and comment
* Please link up only photographs that belong to you.
* It would be nice if you would follow me, thanks!
* If you would like to pin an image on Pinterest, please pin it from the original source, not StoneGable
* By participating, you are giving me permission to use your linked post and picture as a featured link in an upcoming TUTORIALS TIPS AND TIDBITS. I may also use your post and any image to alter for a TTT title page and facebook announcement.