Welcome to TUTORIALS TIPS AND TIDBITS!!!
This is the place to show up and show off your creativity! If you have a tidbit you want to share… this is the right spot!
I hope you will enter my SOFT AS A CLOUD BABY LAYETTE GIVEAWAY going on now… more details at the end of this post.
Here are some fabulous features from last week’s TTT
I am wild over this simply stunning BEDROOM REVEAL at SOPHIA’S. I could literally move right in. Don’t you love the colors and patterns?
Look at this great DYI KINDLE COVER/SLEEVE from CREATIVE HOME EXPRESSIONS. This is a really awesome project and Kathy’s tutorial is wonderful!!!!
DYI POPSICLE STICK SUNBURST MIRROR is literally a brilliant idea from THE HAPPIER HOMEMAKER! Check this great tutorial out!!!!
HOT CHOCOLATE MIX from PINKIE FOR PINK is just perfect for this time of year… and it’s easier than you think to make!
This is my kind of tutorial and tip… THE EASIEST, LAZIEST WAY TO CLEAN WAX FROM YOUR CANDLE JARS. Easy and lazy in the same tutorial!!! Courtenay from CREEK LINE HOUSE shared this sensible tip!!! Don’t we all have cute candle jars we could reuse?
Aimee from IT’S OVERFLOWING shared HOW TO PRINT ON FABRIC USING A HOME PRINTER… what a great tutorials!!!! This is on my must-try list! Now if I could just find a tutorial on fixing my printer!
This easy and smart tip to STORE BACON from FINELY GROUND was a very popular post last week! Marissa, I now am storing my bacon that way too! Great tip!
Here is a really outstanding KITCHEN CABINET MAKEOVER from RUSTIC AND REFINED. You need to see the before and afters!!! Great job Christine!
25 SWEET IDEAS FOR VALENTINES DAY from MARTY’S MUSINGS is a compilation of some fun Valentine’s projects from the blogisphere! Goodness~ I better start thinking of Valentine’s day now!
BLACK AND WHITE STAFFORDSHIRE from LYNNE’S GIFTS FROM THE HEART was the most popular post last week. Lynne shared how she set a stunning table using black and white and her Staffordshire dogs.
Here is another great use for a drop cloth… a PAINTER’S DROP CLOTH WREATH… from PAINTED THERAPY. This is a beauty!!!! What an easy and fun project!
Now for the GIVEAWAY….
To enter to win this handmade soft-as-a-cloud layette set click HERE
It will truly be a family heirloom!
If you have been featured at TUTORIALS TIPS AND TIDBITS please grab a “Featured” button from my sidebar.
Now let’s see what great TUTORIALS, TIPS AND TIDBITS you have for us this week!
* Please link your post using your permalink
* Please link back to TUTORIALS TIPS AND TIDBITS in the body of your post. You can find my button TTT button on my sidebar. No mass link page, please!
* Visit other TTT participants… let’s all visit at least 3 others and comment
* Please link up only photographs that belong to you.
* It would be nice if you would follow me, thanks!
* If you would like to pin an image on Pinterest, please pin it from the original source, not StoneGable
* By participating, you are giving me permission to use your linked post and picture as a featured link in an upcoming TUTORIALS TIPS AND TIDBITS. I may also use your post and any image to alter for a TTT title page and facebook announcement.