Welcome to TUTORIAL TIPS AND TIDBITS # 25…
The Christmas and holiday ideas, tutorials and decor on the blogs are amazing!!! If there were only more time….
To show you what I mean, here are some features from last week’s TTT…
Aimee from IT’S OVERFLOWING made this stunning ANTHROPOLOGIE KNOCKOFF TUFTED WOOL WREATH. We all loved it! It was the most viewed entry last week. Aimee, it’s better than Anthropologie’s!
Are you looking for an easy winter project that has a whole lot of WOW factor? Here it is… Isn’t this STENCILED SNOWFLAKE RUNNER AND PILLOW fabulous? Robin from ALL THINGS HEART AND HOME has a great tutorial!!!
More snowflakes… Kelly at THE LILY PAD COTTAGE has the prettiest HOMEMADE WRAPPING PAPER. I am going to have some gifts under my tree that look just like that! Thanks, Kelly!
I want to make everything Courtenay from the CREEK LINE HOUSE makes! She is so so creative! Look at these adorable TREE FARM INSPIRED SIGNS! I just love these!!!!
I’ve seen these darling BOOK PAGE CHRISTMAS TREES here and there on blogs this season. But, Sarah from ALDERBERRY HILL’S version is the best I’ve seen! Aren’t these cute! She has a great tutorial too!
Pillow Alert!!!! I love pillows! Here is a great seasonal one… THE TWELVE DAYS OF CHRISTMAS PILLOW from CLAIRE-IFICATION! I would love to get this as a gift!
If you need some fun and really delightful Christmas tree ornaments… you can make these CHALKBOARD ART ORNAMENTS from Jenn at CLEAN AND SCENTSIBLE. Would’t they look great as a gift tag too!!!
I think this idea is brilliant. Instead of using stocking use these CHRISTMAS GOODIE BAGS to fill with Christmas treats and surprises. I can never get everything I buy for the stockings to fit inside it. These are so unique and very pretty!
Head on over to Villabarnes to see a great and easy tutorial!
I know this last feature is not Christmas related… but I like to give a shout-out to all creativity!
I love this PAINTED SIDEBAR WITH A FAMILY STAMP from Deb at LAKE GIRL PAINTS!
I have the perfect place in MY home for it!!! Stunning!
If you have been featured at TUTORIALS TIPS AND TIDBITS please grab a “Featured” button from my sidebar.
Now let’s see what great TUTORIALS, TIPS AND TIDBITS you have for us!
* Please link your post using your permalink
* Please link back to TUTORIALS TIPS AND TIDBITS in the body of your post. You can find my button TTT button on my sidebar. No mass link page, please!
* Visit other TTT participants… let’s all visit at least 3 others and comment
* Please link up only photographs that belong to you.
* It would be nice if you would follow me, thanks!
* If you would like to pin an image on Pinterest, please pin it from the original source, not StoneGable
* By participating, you are giving me permission to use your linked post and picture as a featured link in an upcoming TUTORIALS TIPS AND TIDBITS. I may also use your post as the title page with TUTORIALS TIPS AND TIDBITS and the number written on it, with a border.