TUTORIALS TIPS AND TIDBITS #58
This is the place where you can share your creative ideas, tutorials, tips, recipes, crafts, makeovers,
dyi’s, projects… and any little tidbit you have going on!!!
I just want to remind you that this is called Tutorial, Tips and TIDBITS for a reason. I think that any little tidbit you have to share qualifies!
I’ll show you… here are some great features from last week…
Christina from Remodelando is DECORATING WITH OLD WINDOWS and making wall art! I love this project!!!!
Okay, Tracy from THE KITCHEN IS MY PLAYGROUND said “no bake”… and that got my attention!!!! This CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE PIE is a must try!
Look at this inspiration from MANSION DE PAX…SMOCKED DROP CLOTH CURTAINS. She described them as scrumptious, and I agree!
Laura from MEANINGFUL SPACES shared her DINING ROOM TOUR… very pretty and full of great detail!
Mary from HOME IS WHERE THE BOAT IS has a gift for setting the most stunning tables! Here is a summer table using MIKASA DAYLIGHT. SIGH!
When I saw this PAINTED SPECIAL FINISHES from LYNDA BERGMAN I almost fell off my chair! You have got to see this!!!
Oh Yummy! Look what’s cookin’ at SEE AMY COOK. I just have to make these CHOCOLATE, STRAWBERRY AND CREAM CHEESE BUNDLES
I am a huge fan of painted furniture… like this wonderfully painted CHIPPENDALE NIGHT STAND from CREATEINSPIRE.
Here’s my offering this week… PAINTED CURTAIN DYI. I turned drab curtains into fab!
If you have been featured, please grab a “featured” button on my sidebar!
* Please link your post using your permalink
* Please link back to TUTORIALS TIPS AND TIDBITS in the body of your post. You can find my button TTT button on my sidebar. No mass link page, please!
* Visit other TTT participants… let’s all visit at least 3 others and comment
* Please link up only photographs that belong to you.
* It would be nice if you would follow me, thanks!
* If you would like to pin an image on Pinterest, please pin it from the original source, not StoneGable
* By participating, you are giving me permission to use your linked post and picture as a featured link in an upcoming TUTORIALS TIPS AND TIDBITS. I may also use your post and any image to alter for a TTT title page and facebook announcement.