Don’t you love candle glow? I sure do!!! So, if you are like me and love how lighting a candle can give a whole room instant ambiance then I have an insanely easy and inexpensive and very beach chic diy for you!!!! Let’s make our own beachy candleholders, like the ones that we all love from Pottery Barn that will give our homes an organic, summery feel!
The cost of each candleholder was just a little over one dollar! That’s a whole lot of stye for very little money!!!! And these oh, so pretty candleholders only took minutes to make! I got my glass cyliner candleholders at Walmart for 97 cents each!
Can you imagine them down the center of a beach themed table or scattered across a mantel? These little candleholders have a big punch of easy, breezy, summery style!!!
Here’s how to make them…
2. Using hot glue, adhere the rope to the bottom front of the glass cylinder.
3. Wrap the rope around the glass cylinder gluing as you go.
4. Wrap the rope around the cylinder about one third the way up from the bottom. Cut and glue the rope to the cylinder to finish.
5. Hot glue a beach element to the front of the cylinder.
6. Make another!!!! And then add a candle!
That’s it! So easy and so charming!!!
If you like this diy please pin it to your DIY or SUMMER Pinterest board. You can follow me on Pinterest and see all the great summery things I am finding to pin HERE.
Today is the last day of our FABULOUS…
Make sure you check out today’s bloggers opening up their homes and sharing them with you…
And don’t forget to visit the other homes on our SUMMER TOUR! I bet you will see some of your favorite blogs on this list!!!!
I’m partying with…