This is a fun easy way to fold a napkin and include the flatware too. Making a POCKET NAPKIN takes less than a minute and adds a lot of interest to a tablescape!
Making A Pocket Napkin Fold:
1. Spread the napkin right side up on a flat surface.
2. Fold the napkin in half horizontally.
3. Take the top layer and fold it down to the fold line on the bottom layer. The top layer will now have a fold line in the middle of the napkin.
4. Turn the napkin over. Be careful that it still stays folded.
5. Fold over the right side 1/4 the length of the napkin.
6. Fold it over again so the left edge of the folded part touches the center line of the napkin.
7. Fold the left side over a little more than 1/4 width.
8. Fold the left side over again, matching the far edge.
Tie a jute string around the napkin just below the fold.
Now you know how to make a Pocket Napkin Fold…. easy-peasy!
You might want to pin this to your TABLESCAPE or NAPKIN FOLD boards. You can follow me on Pinterest and see all the great pins I’m finding HERE!