One of my favorite snacks to have on hand when StoneGable is full of family or company is homemade
- 3 cups wheat chex cereal
- 3 cups rice chex cereal
- 3 cups corn cereal
- 2 cup cocktail peanuts
- 1 cup thin pretzel sticks
- 1 cup garlic flavored bagel chips
- 1 cup sesame seed sticks
- Mix above ingredients in a large bowl.
- 10 TBS unsalted butter
- 4 TBS Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp seasoning salt
- 1 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- a dash or two of hot sauce
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- Put in a microwave proof bowl and heat until the butter is melted. Stir to incorporate.
- Drizzle on the chex mixture and stir gently to distribute.
- Put the chex mix onto 2 large rimmed baking sheets. Cook for 1 hours, stirring every 15 minutes and rotate the baking sheets.
- Let cool completely. Store in an airtight container or jar.
- Make a double batch. This does not last long!!!
This is a keeper-recipe! You might want to save it to your RECIPE or SNACKS Pinterest boards. You can follow me on Pinterest HERE and see all the fun things I’m finding to pin!