This vibrant pumpkin wreath couldn’t look better on a front door! It’s contrast of blazing autumnal colors and white pumpkins is so so striking! And the best part… it took about 15 minutes (sans painting the pumpkins) to put together! This fall I’m trying to find easy to make fall decor. Fabulous things that don’t take a whole lot of time or fuss! This wreath is exactly that! And doesn’t it look like I spent the day making it? Let’s make fall decorating easy… AND LET’S START RIGHT NOW!!!!
I’m thrilled to be partying with a great group of bloggers! We are all part of AUTUMN ABOUNDS! We will be showing off our fall goodies today, and tomorrow we want all of you to come back and share your fall posts too! And if you are not a blogger please come back to get inspired for fall!!!!
We will also have a $260.00 CASH giveaway for everyone to enter!!!! So, make sure to come back tomorrow and share your great fall ideas, decor, recipes, projects, diy’s and crafts… get lots of fall inspiration and enter to win the giveaway!
I’ll say it again… this fall I’m all about easy, doable decor that has that WOW factor but is fun and can be done in a short amount of time. Okay, let’s get our “fall” on!
STONEGABLE EASY WHITE PUMPKIN WREATH
- 1 leaf wreath ( I got mine at HomeGoods) OR you could use a leaf garland wired to a grapevine wreath
- 1 grapevine wreath the same size as the leaf wreath
- white mini pumpkins, any color really because we can paint them white!
- 2 stems of Japanese lanterns
- hot glue
1. Wire leaf wreath and grapevine wreaths together at 12:00, 3:00, 6:00 and 9:00 on the wreath. This will add bulk and depth and looks more professional. Trust me on this… it works!
2. Glue mini white pumpkins to the inside edge of the wreath. Glue them liberally! If you need to paint pumpkins white… no problem!
Here’s a tutorial for painting any pumpkins white! * If you hang this wreath on a sunny door, instead of waxing your pumpkins use a poly sealer.
3. As you glue the white mini pumpkins onto the wreath make sure you don’t end with a gap between the first and last pumpkins! Adjust as you go along!
4. Cut apart Japanese lantern spray and add them here and there to the wreath gluing liberally.
That’s it! Run to your front door and hang up your gorgeous wreath!!!! Dance with glee!
Make sure you visit all the other talented bloggers (LOVE these girls) showing off their fun fall posts…
- Domestically Speaking
- My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia
- At the Picket Fence
- Setting for Four
- Stone Gable
- Cupcakes and Crinoline
- Town and Country Living
- Sand and Sisal
- Yesterday on Tuesday
- Clean and Scentsible
- Debbie Doo’s
- French Country Cottage
And stop back tomorrow to show off your fall posts or to get more fall inspiration. Don’t forget to enter the Autumn Abounds Giveaway!
You might want to pin this wreath to your fall or diy Pinterest board. You can follow me on Pinterest by clicking HERE. And follow me on Facebook for more fall ideas and other fun stuff by clicking HERE.