With Valentines Day just around the corner TTT is a great place to find wonderful Valentines Day projects... and other creative tutorials, tips and tidbits too!
Here are just a few...
Isn't this so clever! VALENTINE WORD HEART from PURPLE HUES AND ME. It's word art made easy... and very chic! AWESOME tutorial!
We all love home tours! INSPIRED LIVING'S HOME TOUR... AGAIN was the most popular post last week! Lots of great ideas here!
How about giving some LOVE FROM THE OVEN for Valentine's Day? This festively decorated banana chocolate chip mini loaf comes from ECHOS OF LAUGHTER... with love!
At FOREVER DECORATION there has been a lot a decorating going on! In fact, a whole lot of decorating.. this KITCHEN MAKEOVER is a must see. Gorgeous!
This is a brilliant, and soooo pretty idea from SHAKEN TOGETHER to ORGANIZE CORDS WITH WASH TAPE. They won't look all the same anymore!
I'm going to ask Bobby to make a caddy like the pretty one from MY LOVE 2 CREATE. What a great DYI CADDY TUTORIAL. If all goes well, I'll ask him to make a dozen more... for our upcoming backyard Wedding Reception!
How about serving up scrumptious FRENCH TOAST STUFFED WITH STRAWBERRIES AND GUAVA for Valentine's morning! This YUMMINESS is from ROSEMARY AND THYME.
It's amazing what a pretty SLIPCOVER can do! Just look at this stylish slipcovered chair from HOME DRESSING. The fabric is stunning!
It's getting cold here at StoneGable. We had a little peek of early spring, but winter is back. I sure could use a NO SEW FLEECE fleece scarf like this from CREATIVE IDEAS!
My offering this week is a tidbit... PAINTING A PEDESTAL TABLE. I'm working on making my family room a little lighter.
If you have been featured at TUTORIALS TIPS AND TIDBITS please grab a "Featured" button from my sidebar.
Now let's see what great TUTORIALS, TIPS AND TIDBITS you have for us this week!
* Please link your post using your permalink
* Please link back to TUTORIALS TIPS AND TIDBITS in the body of your post. You can find my button TTT button on my sidebar. No mass link page, please!
* Visit other TTT participants... let's all visit at least 3 others and comment
* Please link up only photographs that belong to you.
* It would be nice if you would follow me, thanks!
* If you would like to pin an image on Pinterest, please pin it from the original source, not StoneGable
* By participating, you are giving me permission to use your linked post and picture as a featured link in an upcoming TUTORIALS TIPS AND TIDBITS. I may also use your post and any image to alter for a TTT title page and facebook announcement.